Last updated: September 10, 2021
Welcome to Artcraftland.com! Our services and products are provided subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully, as they contain important provisions relating to your use of the site. The website is owned and operated by World Class Vision.
1. General Definitions
1.1 Who we are?
World Class Brands LTD & World Class Vision are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Protecting your privacy and the personal information you provide us, is a top priority for us. We want our clients, partners and users to fully understand what information we collect, how we use this information and the steps we take to protect personal information.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you of the types of personal data the company collects, uses, stores or transfers and why.
1.3 Personal Data
Personal data is any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email, title, phone number, profession.
2. Terms of service & use, rules
We grant you a limited revocable license to access and personally use the website as our client. However, you are not allowed to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise use the website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, branding, trademark, logo, or other content (“Website Content” ) for any commercial purposes, except as specifically provided;
- participate in any activity that interferes with the operation of the site or the ability of another user to use the site;
modify, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the website and the services offered on the website;
Any use of the website or Website Content not expressly permitted herein is prohibited and will immediately terminate the license granted herein.
You consent to receive communications from us by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by e-mail satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. What information we collect and why?
The companies collect personal information necessary for the management of their services and promotion of its clients’ business. The most common types of information that we collect include: names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, profession, qualifications, survey responses, photos. The information is used to process the registration and to communicate with you about other ancillary events, gain feedback and to inform you of future activities/events/promo offers and additional opportunities.
We shall store such information in our database. Any use of such information, as well as any use of the data you provided during a registration process, shall be made only in accordance with this Policy or with the provisions of the law. Such use is restricted to the following purposes :
- To enable you to use the Website, including any features that we may add to in the future;
- To improve and expand the Website, create new services which correspond to the requirements and expectations of the Website’s users, and modify or cancel existing features of the Website. The Information used for this purpose shall be mainly statistical and will not identify you personally . To furnish you from time to time with information pertaining to the Website ;
- To send you marketing and advertising information, whether published by us or received from third parties. Third party commercial information will not be sent to you unless you explicitly agreed to receive it during the registration with the Website or afterwards. At all times, you may retract your consent and cease to receive information of that kind. We will not transfer your personal details to any advertisers;
- To contact you as and when necessary;
- To analyze and provide statistical information to third parties, including advertisers. Any such information will not identify you personally;
3.1 Legal basis for processing any personal data
- To meet our contractual obligations;
- To facilitate and process transactions that take place on our websites, such as when you register;
- To meet the legitimate interests of you and our third parties;
- To invite you to an event/offer you a promotion about product/event which you have expressed interest in;
- To ensure you are not omitted from receiving information about specialist events;
When you give us consent:
- Publishing your name in the clients list on the website and in the email clients databases;
- Sharing your personal information with other clients/subcontractors of the company;
- Sending you information about future;
- Promotions/activities in your area of interest;
- For the purpose which may be required by law;
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
3.2 How do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us i.e.: when you register for an event, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, visit our websites, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
3.3 What information is collected from third parties?
Subcontractors & clients of the company may share membership/clients lists with us to allow us to inform you about their new activities.
We will not transfer your personal details and any information pertaining to your use if the Website (as far as such details and information identify you personally), to any third party unless:
- You breach the Terms in the Website or perform or attempt to perform any illegal action, or an action we reasonably deem as illegal, through the use of the Website. In such cases we may transfer any information we deem necessary ;
- We receive a court order, or any other decree issued by a competent authority, instructing us to transfer your details or any information about you to a third party;
- There is a dispute, claim, action, demand or legal proceedings between yourself and us, or related to your subscription to the Website;
- We consider that transferring such information is necessary to prevent serious damage to your person or property or to the person or property of any third party ;
We organize the operation of the Website through another legal entity, or if we merge with another entity or merge the activity of the Website with a third party activity, provided, however, that such entity shall subject itself to this policy ;
We may ask third parties to analyze statistical data regarding the use of the Website. Such entities collect and analyze information about the scope of the use of the Website, the frequency of the use thereof, etc. The information they collect for these purposes is statistical in nature. It does not identify you personally and is intended for the purposes of analysis, research and control .
3.4 Who has access to your information and to whom is it disclosed?
We may disclose personal data to the following parties:
- Companies clients of World Class Vision and Brands;
- Contractors – who support us in provision of services;
- Payment processors – to allow payment to be made;
- Marketing software – to provide you with information about the company;
3.5 Where do we transfer and store your personal information?
We have offices in EU and Israel and so your data will be processed in these countries. We may disclose your information to recipients outside of where we have offices such as to the country where the clients takes place, or where our contractors reside. We are careful to work with third parties who maintain appropriate standards of data security compliance.
3.6 How long do we keep your data?
We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want to hear from us you can use the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of any marketing email. You may also request a listing of personal data held or for that data to be edited, or erased by emailing our’ privacy officer at the contact details below.
4.1 How do we keep your personal information secure?
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and sometimes hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by access controls, such as username and passwords, access granted to only those with a need to know and encryption where possible.
4.2 What are your Marketing options?
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists, registered for one of our clients’ websites, or have indicated that you are interested in receiving information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about events that you have previously expressed an interest in. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself. You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Sites may not work properly in your case.
4.3 What are Cookies?
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day. As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner then enables us to present you with advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with our websites. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number, nor do we share this information directly with them. You can visit this page to opt out of future targeted advertising. If you’re logged into your account, some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Sites; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
Occasionally, we will use third party advertising companies to serve ads based on prior visits to our websites. For example, if you visit our websites, you may later see an ad for our events when you visit a different Site. For more information about cookies, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
4.4 Data Security
We implement data security systems and procedures in order to prevent unauthorized access to the Website. Although such systems and procedures reduce the risk of unauthorized access to the Website and unauthorized use of your personal details, they cannot provide absolute assurance.
We therefore do not guarantee that the Website or its databases are immune from any unauthorized access or use.
We may change the terms of this Policy from time to time. Should any substantive changes be made in this Policy, to the instructions referring to use of personal information provided by you, notification of such change will be posted on the Website’s homepage .
5. Rights & Consent
5.1 To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
The company will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driver’s license, passport. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If the company is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released. All requests should be made to email@example.com.
5.2 Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst the company is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access– you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification– you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten– in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing– where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability– you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object– you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling– you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
If we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge. At your request we can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to us processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by selecting “unsubscribe” to any emails that you receive from us, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by the company or its partners, you have the right to complain to the privacy officer at email@example.com.